- 1 cup/250ml raw nuts and seeds (I use almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts)
- 1 tbsp/12g/0.4 oz Chia seeds
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp/21g/0.7 oz Cacao Powder
- 1/2 each Avocado
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Goji berries
- 2 tbsp/28g/1oz Coconut oil
- 10 each Dates
- 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Natvia
- 1/4 cup/60ml/2oz Coconut milk
- Shredded coconut (for rolling)
- Add all ingredients except the shredded coconut into the food processor and blend until all the mixture is in dough form.
- Wet your hands and roll the mixture into small balls and then roll through the shredded coconut.
- Place in the fridge for an hour and serve.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection