Recipe by SpamellaB
If you love fudgy chocolate muffins you will be pleasantly surprised!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking/baking time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 6
For the muffins –
100g ground almonds
150g brown rice or oat flour
75g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
100ml almond or soya yogurt
60ml almond milk
75ml coconut oil, melted
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping –
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Mix together the ground almonds, flour, cinnamon, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the yogurt, almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Spoon between the muffin holes to fill then bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden. Leave to cool.
- For the topping simply beat the ingredients together until quite thick. Once the muffins have cooled, spoon over some of the topping to cover then scatter over the cacao nibs. Enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection