Recipe by Fitness Forster
Soft cakey brownies in our favourite flavour, chocolate!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10 - 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 35 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C and line a brownie tin with non-stick paper. �
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil over a bowl over a bowl of boiling water until melted. Whisk in sugar and then eggs. �
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until the mixture is light and fluffy. Pour into the brownie tray and make sure it’s spread out evenly. �
- Bake for 35-40 minutes Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. �
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days. �
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection