- ½ cup/45g/1.5oz rolled oats
- 1 cup/250ml/8.8oz Water
- 1/2 tsp stevia sweetener
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tbsp/14g/0.5oz Raisins
- 1/2 cup/55g/2 oz grated carrot
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp/10g/0.3oz Walnuts chopped
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 to 2 each Egg whites optiona
- In a small pan over a medium heat, bring the water to a boil and add oats.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir for 3-4 minutes until liquid is almost absorbed.
- Add egg whites if using them, and whisk quickly until thick and creamy.
- Add Natvia, vanilla, cinnamon and salt, and whist again until combined.
- Stir through carrot and raisins, then top with chopped walnuts and enjoy.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection