Recipe by SpamellaB
A delicious loaf you don’t want to miss. This Carrot and Coconut Loaf is the perfect morning treat!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 40 minutes
- 100 g Oat Flour
- 100 g Brown Rice Flour
- 150 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseed + 4 Tablespoons Water
- 100 mls Almond Or Oat Milk
- 50 mls Oil
- 2 tablespoons No Added Sugar Marmalade
- 2 Large Carrots, Grated
- For The Frosting
- 200 g Dairy-free Soft Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Natvia Natural Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon No Added Sugar Marmalade
- Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flours, Natvia, coconut, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Mix the flaxseed with the water and set aside for 10 minutes. Then whisk in milk, oil and marmalade then pour into the dry ingredients along with the carrots until well combined.
- Spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly and bake for 40 minutes until risen, golden and firm to the touch. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile beat together the ingredients for the frosting and keep in the fridge until needed.
- Once the loaf has cooled down, remove from the tin and spread the frosting over to cover. Scatter over the coconut chips, slice and enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection