Our tasty Carrot Coconut Walnut Muffins are a tasty treat you can whip up in just half an hour. ZERO added sugars and full of flavour!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup Natvia
- 3 cups self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 handful walnuts, roughly chopped
- Combine wet ingredients and whisk until smooth
- In a separate bowl add the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir the wet through the dry until just combined.
- Dollop into greased and lined muffin tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection