A traditionally British dessert, the Spotted Dick is a classic made healthier with Natvia!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 5 - 6 minutes
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, chilled and cubed
- 75 g currants
- 2 eggs
- 0.13 g milk
- Combine the flour, almond meal, baking powder and Natvia in the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and pulse until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the sultanas and pulse 2-3 times. Add the eggs and milk and pulse until the mixture resembles a thick cake mix.
- Pour into a deep greased microwave safe bowl. Make a hole in the middle.
- Microwave for 5-6 minutes until firm but spongey to the touch.
- Turn out onto a plate and serve warm with cream or custard.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection