Recipe by Aaron Day from www.fatforweightloss.com.au
These cheesecake fat bombs are super delicious. In this recipe, we will show you how to create a fat bomb that is actually enjoyable to eat, which doesn’t just taste like coconut or butter.
Recipe from the Christmas 2019 SugarFree Living Magazine, want more? Find out more at SugarFree Living.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Chill: 4 hours
Cream Cheese (2/3 cup)
Butter melted (1/4 cup)
Refined Coconut Oil (1/4 cup)
Refined Coconut Oil (1/2 cup)
- For the base: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the butter until combined.
- Add the coconut oil, Natvia and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture between 12 cups of a silicone mini cupcake tray (they should be three-quarters full).
- Smooth the top with a small teaspoon. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes until relatively hard on top.
- For the top: In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil with the Natvia and cocoa powder. Pour on top of the semi-frozen base layer, and freeze until completely set, about 4 hours.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection