You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
jar sour cherries, drained
Cream Cheese, softened
finely grated orange rind
1¼ cups flour
⅓ cup Natvia
1 cup ground almonds
¼ cup Cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
185g butter, chopped
680g jar sour cherries, drained
250g Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line and grease a medium square pan.
- Combine the flour, Natvia, almonds, cocoa, cinnamon and butter in a food processor and process until the mixture resemble fine crumble.
- Put ¾ of the mix into the base of the pan. Set aside the remaining mixture and chill.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and lay the cherries over the top.
- Mix cream cheese orange rind until smooth, then spread over the base. Lay the leftover chilled dough over the top.
- Bake for another 40–45 minutes. Cool and serve.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection