Recipe by Fitness Forster.
YUM! We’re obsessed with this Cherry Bakewell Tart. Beautiful flavours and stunning colours. This easy-to-make Cherry Cheesecake is a must-try for all cheesecake lovers!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Freeze: 8 hours
- 100 g Coconut oil (melted)
- 60 g Ground almonds
- 40 g Oats
- 40 g Sugar-free digestive biscuits
- 150 g Fresh cherries
- 350 g Soft/Cream cheese
- 80 g Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Almond Extract
- Pre-prepare a medium cake tin lined with non-stick paper; pop to one side. �
- Starting with the base- Crush/blend digestives; mix with ground almonds and oats. Add coconut oil and mix well. �
- Pour into your cake tin and press down firmly. Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes. �
- For the cheesecake simply blend all ingredients together until you get a lovely pink mixture. Pour over base and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight. �
- Take out 10 minutes before serving so it’s easier to cut. �Can be stored in the freezer for up to one month. �
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection