Recipe by Amie at Aime Forster
You’re going to love taking a slice of this lovely Cherry and Pistachio cake! Best served warm, this cake is the perfect afternoon-tea treat!
- Prep: 25 minutes
- Cook: 50 minutes
200ml Coconut Oil (melted)
3/4 Cup Natvia
Zest of 1 Lemon
3/4. Cups Self-raising Flour
1/2 Cup Ground Almonds
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
300g Fresh Cherries
1/4 Cup Pistachios
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C and grease a large spring-form cake tin and place to one side.
- Remove stones from cherries and leave to one side.
- In a medium bowl mix together the coconut oil and Natvia- add lemon zest and mix again. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add flour, almonds and baking powder and combine all to form a smooth batter. Stir in cherries and pistachios.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely and cut into slices. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection