Recipe by Natvia
The perfect energy-boosting snack: raw, fudgy, chocolatey morsels made from simple and wholesome nutty ingredients.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 26
- Prep: 15 minutes
- 14 g Chia seeds (1 tbsp)
- 150 g Macadamia nuts (1 cup)
- 150 g Dry roasted almonds (1 cup)
- 80 g Desiccated coconut (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 15 g Cacao powder (2 tbsp)
- 30 g Melted cooled butter
- 100 g Dark chocolate 70%, melted
- Place chia seeds and 3 tablespoons water in a bowl, stir well and leave for 10 minutes to form a gel.
- Combine macadamia nuts, almonds, coconut, Natvia, cacao powder, butter and chia gel mixture in bowl of food processor. Process until well combined. (Don’t over process. A coarse nut texture is great).
- Transfer to a bowl. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls and refrigerate for 1 hour. Drizzle with chocolate. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
|Carbs (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g) ||Energy (kJ)||Calories|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection