Your classic vanilla cupcake that is as light as a feather and also happens to be sugar and dairy free!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cook: 15-20 minutes
- 6 each Egg yolks
- 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia
- 2 1/4 tbsp/45ml/1.5 oz Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 tbsp/90ml/3 oz Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup/225g/7.9 oz Cake Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 each Egg whites
- 1 tsp Cream of tartar
- 4 tsp Natvia
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C and line a 12 cup cupcake pan.
- Whisk egg yolks and first Natvia together until it is a pale yellow and fluffy.
- Add the water, vanilla extract, and canola oil and mix until combined.
- Add the cake flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined. Set side.
- In a separate clean bowl with a clean whisk, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
- Slowly add the Natvia and whisk until the whites form a stiff peak.
- Fold 1/3 of the whites into the yolk mixture, then fold in the remaining mixture making sure not to over mix.
- Fill cupcake pans 2/3-3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Keep cupcakes in an airtight container or wrapped up for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Serve with your favorite icing or whipped cream.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection