Recipe by Natvia
Spice up your regular hot chocolate with a little cinnamon and chilli flakes to make the perfect winter warmer.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 150 g Dark chocolate, chopped
- 700 mls Milk (3 cups)
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- Place chocolate and half the milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- Add remaining milk, cinnamon, chilli, vanilla and Natvia. Turn up the heat and whisk until almost a boil.
- Remove from the stove and strain into cups.
|Carbs (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g) ||Energy (kJ)||Calories|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection