You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1+1/2 Cup Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
1/3 Cup Almond Meal
1 2/3 Cup Hazelnut Meal
3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 tbsp Natvia
1/4 Cup Butter
170g Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Natvia
1 – 1+1/2 Cup Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- Grease a muffin tray ready for the tartlets and set aside. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add almond and hazelnut meal to a mixing bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Add 2 tbsp Natvia & stir mixture.
- Add 1/4 cup butter & stir.
- Place mixture into muffin tray & spread into each small tartlet shape. Bake for 5 - 7 mins.
- Add the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, vanilla, eggs and Natvia to a new mixing bowl.
- Beat mixture until smooth.
- Pour mixture into measuring cup (or appropriate cup for pouring).
- Pour the mixture into the empty tart shapes that have come fresh from the oven.
- Put back into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the mixture firms up and is golden.
- Extract yolk from one egg in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place 1 cup blueberries into a new saucepan and simmer whilst smashing the blueberries with a spoon.
- Whisk the egg yolk as you slowly spoon in small amounts of blueberries until the yolk mixture has become blueberry purple.
- Pour the mixture back into the heating blueberries saucepan.
- Gently stir as well as adding more blueberries - 1/2 Cup.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection