Recipe by SpamellaB
Get baking with these delicious and easy to make Chocolate and Cherry Cookies!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Makes: 12 Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time 10-12 Minutes
- 75 g oat flour
- 50 g brown rice flour
- 30 g almond flour
- 20 g cacao or cocoa powder
- 100 g Natvia natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 100 g almond butter
- 50 g coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 g dried cherries
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place the flours, cacao or cocoa powder, cinnamon, Natvia, baking powder and bicarb into a food processor.
- Gently melt the almond butter and coconut oil. Stir the flaxseed and water and leave for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour this into the blender along with the vanilla and pulse a few times to allow the mixture to come together to form a dough like mixture. Stir in the dried cherries.
- Divide the mixture into about 12 pieces and flatten with your hands. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until firmed up. Leave to cool.
- Decorate your cookies with melted dark chocolate and cacao nibs and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection