You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Natvia, or to taste
sugar free dark chocolate, melted
1/2 cup/60g/2 oz cherries, pitted
1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Natvia, or to taste
1/4 cup/60ml/2 oz water
1 1/4 cup/310ml/10.4 oz thickened cream
1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia
2 eggs, separated
100g/3.5 oz sugar free dark chocolate, melted
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook until cherries are slightly cooked down. Set aside to chill completely.
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form and set aside.
- Whisk together egg yolks and Natvia until light yellow and set aside.
- Add the chocolate and whisk until combined.
- Fold 1/3 of the cream into chocolate.
- Add another 1/3 of the heavy cream into chocolate and then add the remaining. Set aside.
- Using clean beaters and bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add 1/3 of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture and then add the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Fill up 6 small glasses half way with the mousse.
- Place cherries with juice on top of mousse. Add the remaining mousse to the top and top with a few extra cherries.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate until needed.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection