Recipe by SpamellaB
You’re going to LOVE these Chocolate Chip Blondies AND you deserve them! Whip these up in 30 minutes!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 9
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 125 g Oats
- 100 g Brown rice flour
- 75 g Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 50 g No added sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Mix together the oats, flour, Natvia, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix together the flaxseed and water in a small bowl or cup and allow to stand for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour the flaxseed mixture into the bowl along with the coconut oil and vanilla and mix to form a batter. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and firmed up. Leave to cool and cut into 9 bars. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection