The classic chocolate chip cookie, gooey on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Best eaten warm.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 24-36
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10-15 minutes
- 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz Butter room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups/240g/8.4 oz Natvia
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 each Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups/360g/12.6 oz Chocolate chips sugar free if desired
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz Cake Flour can be replaced with plain flour
- 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz Bread flour can be replaced with plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the Natvia and salt and mix until fully combined.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
- Add the flours and baking soda and mix until fully combined.
- Scoop out into 1 tbsp balls and slightly press down. Bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly golden brown and set.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection