- For the Pancakes:
- ⅓ cup/30g/1oz Oats
- 1 scoop Chocolate or cacao protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp/7g/0.2oz coconut flour
- 2 tsp stevia sweetener
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp/20g/0.7oz Plain yoghurt
- 1 each egg
- ⅓ cup/80ml/2.7oz chocolate almond milk
- To Serve:
- Sugar free dark chococlate chips
- Raspberries and strawberries or fruit of choice
- 1 tbsp/20g/0.7oz Mayversfood Peanut Cacao spread
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Heat your pan and grease with a little bit of coconut oil or oil of choice. Once your pan is hot, turn heat to low and drop the batter by spoonfuls onto your pan.
- Drop a couple of sugar free chocolate chips in each pancake as they cook.
- Flip when the bubbles have popped and the top appears dry. About 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- To make the chocolate sauce, melt the Mayvers food Peanut Cacao spread until it's a gooey like consistency.
- Top pancakes with warmed strawberries and raspberries a sprinkle of Natvia, and drizzle over the chocolate sauce.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection