Did someone say Chocolate Cheesecake! Yes please! If you love cheesecake as much as us you have to give this Chocolate Hazelnut Baked Cheesecake a try this weekend!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 40 Minutes
- Cook: 1.5 Hours, Chill 1 Hour
- 240 g Hazelnut Meal
- 50 g Hazelnuts, choppes
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- Salt, pinch
- 125 g Butter
- 500 g Cream Cheese
- 58 g Natvia
- 1 cup Nuttvia
- 3 Eggs
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE:
- 75 g Thickened Cream
- 80 g Dark Chocolate, sugar-free
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a 20cm springform tin.
- Combine the ingredients for the base, mixing well to combine. Press the biscuit mixture over the base of the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 150C
- Using an electric mixer with the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and Natvia together until light and fluffy. Add the Nutvia and continue to beat until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat again until they have been incorporated into the cream mixture.
- Pour into your prepared tin, levelling the top with a spatula.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 1 hour 20 minutes or until almost set. Leave to cool in the oven with the door ajar before transferring to the refrigerator.
- Once chilled combine the ganache ingredients and pour over the cheesecake. Serve
|Carbs ||Pro ||Fats ||Energy KJ ||Calories ||Serving size |
|14.4g ||10g ||47.7g ||2170 ||518 ||115g |
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection