- For the Pancakes:
- 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz Oats
- 1 scoop Chocolate or cacao protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz coconut flour
- 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz cacao or cocoapowder
- 1 tbsp/0.5g/14g stevia sweetener
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp/40g/1.4 oz plain yogurt
- 1 each Egg white
- 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz Almond Milk
- For the hazelnut sauce:
- Mayversfood Hazelnut & Cacao Spread
- Blitz all ingredients in a blender.
- Heat your pan and grease with oil of choice. Once your pan is hot, turn heat to low and drop spoonfuls of batter onto your pan.
- Flip when the bubbles have popped and the top appears dry. About 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Mix Mayversfood Hazelnut & Cacao Spread with boiling water.
- Drizzle pancakes with the hazelnut sauce with some fresh raspberries and crushed hazelnuts.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection