Healthy Chocolate Nut Slice
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 Cup Sugar Free Milk Chocolate
1 Cup Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
4 Tsp Natvia
1/4 Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Coconut Cream
1 Cup of Mixed Nuts (Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds, Macadamias)
- Add 2 Cups Natvia to heat proof mixing bowl
- Add 4 Tsp Natvia
- Add 55g Butter
- Add 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream
- Heat mixture whilst continuing to stir until mixture has become smooth and set aside 1/4 Cup of assorted nuts
- Add handful of Pecans
- Add handful of Walnuts
- Add handful of Almonds
- Add handful of Macadamias
- Stir nuts mixture together to until the nuts have been completely submerged. Optional to add more nuts if you wish!
- Spread chocolate into baking tin and place in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Take mixture out of fridge after 20 minutes and sprinkle with any remaining nuts
- Place mixture back in the fridge for 2 Hrs
- Take out the chocolate slice mixture and cut into bite size portions
- Enjoy chocolate guilt free!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection