Recipe by Healthy Eating Jo
A delicious Chocolate Orange Maca that you can enjoy for breakfast to get your day going.
- Serves: 1-2
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup/45g Oats
- 2 tsp Natvia
- 1 tbsp/10g Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp/7g Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp Maca powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 each Orange juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup/125ml Unsweetened almond coconut milk
- 1 cup/250ml Water more as required
- Cook all ingredients in a saucepan over medium low until thickened .
- I topped with orange slices, lightly toasted coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and some Goldenberries. Enjoy!!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection