Our Chocolate Panna Cotta isn’t just deliciously chocolatey, it’s also Keto, and Diabetic-friendly!
Find more keto recipes here, or diabetic-friendly recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Chill: 4 hours
Natvia (1/4 Cup)
Cacao powder, heaped, plus extra
Vanilla bean paste
Make this vegan by swapping the cream and milk for coconut cream and coconut milk, and gelatine with vegan gelatine powder or agar agar in equal amounts.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over ¼ cup water and stand for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the cream, milk, Natvia, cacao powder, vanilla and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for a couple of minutes before turning off the heat.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture and whisk until dissolved completely. Stand until cooled.
- Pour the mixture into 6 small ramekins or glasses and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Serve in the ramekins or run the base of the ramekin under warm water and then flip onto a plate. Sprinkle with cacao powder to serve.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection