Our Chocolate Panna Cotta isn’t just deliciously chocolatey, it’s also Keto, and Diabetic-friendly!
Find more keto recipes here, or diabetic-friendly recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Chill: 4 hours
- 2 teaspoons Gelatine
- 250 mls Thickened cream
- 250 mls Milk
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 2 tablespoons Cacao powder, heaped, plus extra
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
Make this vegan by swapping the cream and milk for coconut cream and coconut milk, and gelatine with vegan gelatine powder or agar agar in equal amounts.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over ¼ cup water and stand for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the cream, milk, Natvia, cacao powder, vanilla and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for a couple of minutes before turning off the heat.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture and whisk until dissolved completely. Stand until cooled.
- Pour the mixture into 6 small ramekins or glasses and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Serve in the ramekins or run the base of the ramekin under warm water and then flip onto a plate. Sprinkle with cacao powder to serve.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection