You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- Makes three peanut butter cups
- ¾ cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 350g Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
- Beat the peanut butter, Natvia and salt together until combined.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove-top until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a chocolate mould or silicon tray, filling up to 1/3.
- Dollop in a teaspoon sized amount of the peanut butter mix.
- Pour over chocolate to cover the peanut butter then cover and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection