Recipe by Pamella Higgins
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats
Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Serves: 8
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Freezing time: 1 hour
For the rice crispy chocolate part:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Nuttvia chocolate spread
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- 30g puffed rice
- Dash of vanilla extract
For the peanut butter part:
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First make the chocolate part: Melt the coconut oil then whisk in the Nuttvia, cacao/cocoa powder until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the puffed rice and vanilla until well combined.
- Tip into a lined tupperware box or small tin and smooth out evenly, packing in tightly. Place in the freezer while you make the topping.
- Melt the peanut butter and Natvia then remove from the heat and stir in the coconut flour, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Spread this evenly over the chocolate puffed rice layer then return to the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve simply remove from the tin/box 10 minutes beforehand and using a large sharp knife cut into bars. Enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection