You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Dark chocolate, in pieces
Gluten free flour
120 ml Vegetable oil
200 g Dark chocolate, in pieces
29 g Cocoa Powder
135 g Natvia
5 ml Vanilla Extract
125 g Apple puree
112 g Gluten free flour
150 g Pear, diced
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly grease an 18cm square cake tin and line the base with baking paper, overlapping the sides.
- Put oil and chocolate into a saucepan over low heat and stir until chocolate has melted and combined.
- Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add cocoa, Natvia and vanilla and mix to combine. Stir in apple puree and flour. Gently fold in pear.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for approx 40-45 minutes or until the cake starts to come away from the sides of the tin.
- Cool in the tin and then refrigerate for a couple of hours before cutting into squares.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection