Recipe by SpamellaB
Mouthwatering and super chocolatey, you’ll love our Chocolate Stuffed Cookie Dough Cups! Baked with zero added sugar!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 8-12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 150 g Margarine
- 150 g Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons oat or almond milk
- 300 g Gluten-free flour
- 50 g Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons Soft-cheese (Can be dairy-free)
- 3 tablespoons Nuttvia spread
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 2 tablespoons Cacao powder
- Caca nibs to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 6 hole muffin tin
- Melt the margarine then mix in a bowl with the Natvia, vanilla, milk and flour and mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the dough between the muffin holes, using your fingers to press the dough up the sides to leave a hole in the centre.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden then leave to cool to allow to firm up.
- Meanwhile beat together the soft cheese and Nuttvia and chill until needed.
- Once cooled, fill each cavity with some of the soft cheese mixture.
- Melt the coconut oil then whisk in the Natvia and cacao powder to form a sauce. Drizzle over each one and scatter over the cacao nibs. Enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection