Indulge in this simple but delicious chocolate cake! With zero added sugars, this recipe is the perfect chocolate fix!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 8 - 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25 - 35 minutes
1 & 1/4 cup self-raising flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
250g butter, melted.
1/2 cup Natvia
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup of milk
pinch of salt
Greek Yogurt Frosting:
1 cup greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
180g sugar-free melted chocolate
1 tbsp Natvia (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Sift into a bowl, the self-raising flour and cocoa powder. Then straight into the bowl, add the Natvia and a punch of salt. Mix until combined.
- Whisk two large eggs into the bowl. Add the butter, the vanilla essence and mix until combined. Add the milk and mix again.
- Spray and line and baking pan, before spoon batter into the pan. Then, bake for 25 - 35 minutes.
- For the frosting, melt the 180g of chocolate. In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt and vanilla essence before mixing in the melted chocolate then the Natvia.
- Ice the cake once cooled. Decorate with your favourite toppings!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection