Spice up your life with this fragrant Cinnamon Cake! It won’t let you down.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection.
- 3/4 cup/180g/6.3 oz Butter room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup/225g/7.9 oz Natvia
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup/180ml/6 oz Milk skim/low fat
- 2 1/2 cups/375g/13.2 oz Plain Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line cupcake trays with cupcake liners.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time and scrape down between each addition. Mix until combined.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full and place into preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection