How could you say no to this? Our Cinnamon Choc Tea Cake is everyone favourite afternoon snack and if it isn’t yet it sure will be! Bake up this totally vegan cake!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Natvia, Plus Extra
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, Plus Extra
- 1 teaspoon Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 80 g Vegan Margarine, Melted
- Chocolate Cream Icing:
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream, Firm Part, Chilled
- 1 teaspoon Natvia
- 2 tablespoons Cacao Powder, Sifted
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the egg replacer with 2 tablespoons of water and stand for 10 minutes. Whisk with remaining liquid ingredients.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir with a metal spoon to combine. Pour into a greased and lined cake tin. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Beat the coconut cream, Natvia and cacao together.. Just before serving top the cake with chocolate cream.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection