Recipe by Natvia
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 12 Minutes
- 1 each Puff Pastry Sheet partially thawed
- 1/2 cup/125g Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup/90g Natvia Sweetener
- 1 tbsp/7g Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- On a lightly floured surface, place the puff pastry sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Natvia and Ground Cinnamon.
- Cut width wise into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Twice pieces and place onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection