You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 1/4 cup/300g/10.5 oz butter, at room temperature
2 cups/360g/12.6 oz Natvia
3 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups/300ml/10.5 oz milk of choice
4 cups/600g/1 lb 5 oz all purpose flour
4 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 cups/500ml/16 oz thickened cream
1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Natvia
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tin.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and paddle until fully combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down bowl each time you add an egg and mix until combined.
- Add half of the flour and mix until combined.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the remaining flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Divide batter into 12 cupcake tins and bake in preheated oven or 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then flip out of pan and allow to cool fully before icing with whipped cream.
- Place the heavy cream, Natvia, and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and whisk until it forms a medium to heavy peak.
- Place into a piping bag either with a star tip or straight tip and pipe the whipped cream onto the top of the cooled cupcakes.
- Refrigerate until needed.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection