You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1.5 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup unblanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.125 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp Natvia
1 1/2 cup raw cashews
1 cup unblanched almond flour
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. cocoa powder
1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine cashews, coconut oil, almond flour, salt, vanilla and cinnamon in small food processor or blender.
- Keep mixing until you have cookie dough consistency
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly
- Wrap and keep in freezer for 30 minutes
- In a plastic bag mix together cocoa and cinnamon
- Shake cookies in bag until fully covered with topping and enjoy!
- For storage: cover and keep in refrigerator or freezer
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection