Recipe by SpamellaB
These Coconut Double Chocolate Cookies are bound to curb your chocolate cravings, but without the guilt! They’re the perfect lunchbox treat without all the hidden nasties.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10-12 minutes
FOR THE COOKIES:
Natvia Natural Sweetener
No added sugar Dark Chocolate, cut into chunks
Melted No added sugar Dark Chocolate
Toasted Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, coconut, cocoa, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the nut butter and milk then pour into the bowl and mix well to combine. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Divide into 8-1o balls then flatted with your hand. Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden and leave to cool to firm.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate, scatter over coconut chips then enjoy!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection