You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cook: 15-20 minutes
- 6 each Egg yolks
- 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia
- 2 1/4 tbsp/45ml/1.5 oz Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 tbsp/90ml/3 oz Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 each Lime juiced and zested
- 1 1/2 cup/225g/7.9 oz Cake Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 each Egg whites
- 1 tsp Cream of tartar
- 4 tsp Natvia
- 1/2 cup/125g/8.4 oz Butter room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanila extract
- 3 2/3 cup/400g/14 oz Natvia Icing mix
- 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C and line a 12 cup cupcake pan.
- Whisk egg yolks and first Natvia together until it is a pale yellow and fluffy.
- Add the water, vanilla extract, and canola oil and mix until combined.
- Add the cake flour, baking soda, lime zest and juice, coconut, and salt and mix until combined. Set side.
- In a separate clean bowl with a clean whisk, whisk together the egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
- Slowly add the Natvia and whisk until the whites form a stiff peak.
- Fold 1/3 of the whites into the yolk mixture, then fold in the remaining mixture making sure not to over mix.
- Fill cupcake pans 2/3-3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection