- 2 1/2 cups/225g/7.9 oz Almond meal
- 3/4 cup/75g/2.6 oz Shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup/60g/2 oz Slivered almonds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup/125ml Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup/80ml Coconut Cream
- 4 each Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz stevia sweetener
- 1-2 tbsp/28g-56g/1-2 oz Rice Malt syrup
- as desired Fresh or Frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and wet in another (wisking as you add the eggs).
- Combine all inredients together & mix into a batter.
- If it's too wet add a bit more almond meal.
- Place a few raspberries into the muffin tins and then fill with mixture.
- Top with some raspberries.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection