Recipe by SpamelaB
Perfect with a cup of tea or coffee, these Cranberry & Orange Cookies are absolutely delicious. This recipe was made dairy-free, and vegan!
Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 10-12
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 100 g brown rice flour
- 20 g ground almonds
- 10 g coconut flour
- 50 g Natvia natural sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger or cardamom - your choice!
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 g dried cranberries
- To decorate -
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 1 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cranberry powder and dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and line a large baking tray with baking powder.
- Mix together the flour, ground almonds, Natvia, baking powder and chosen spice in a bowl.
- Whisk together the flaxseed and water and leave to stand for 5 minutes to thicken, then whisk in the coconut oil, orange juice and zest, milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the dry ingredients along with the dried cranberries and mix well to incorporate until it forms a thick dough.
- Divide into about 10-12 balls and place on the baking tray, using the palm of your hands to flatten down.
- Bake for 10 minutes until they feel firm and have turned slightly golden. Leave to cool completely on the tray then place on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, sieve the coconut milk powder into a bowl then mix in the Natvia and enough water to form a runny paste that will drizzle easily.
- Drizzle some over each cookie then dust over some cranberry powder, finishing off with a few dried cranberries on top of each. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection