You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
3/4 cup/180g/6.3 oz unsalted butter
1 cup/180g/6.3 oz sugar free dark chocolate chips
3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia
1/2 cup/75g/2.6 oz plain flour
1/3 cup/30g/1 oz cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
Cream Cheese Mixture:
1 cup/250g/8.4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
2 tbsp/28g/1 oz Natvia
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a rectangular brownie pan.
- Melt butter, then take off the heat and add the chocolate, stirring until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy then add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of brownie mix into prepared pan and set aside.
- Paddle cream cheese and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour over brownie mixture.
- Pour remaining brownie mixture on top of cream cheese mixture, swirling them slightly.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out with some crumbs left on it.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerator before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection