Recipe by SpamellaB
These Crispy Chocolate Bites are the perfect lunch-box treat. Packed with vitamins and minerals, bite into these deliciously nutritional snacks!
If this treat tickles your fancy then you’ll LOVE our Healthy Vegan Chocolate Crunch Bars – another great nutritious snack!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cool: 2 hours
For the base –
- 75g puffed quinoa
- 50g chopped dried dates
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cashew or almond butter
- 4 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
For the topping –
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 6 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
- 8 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Mix together the puffed quinoa, dates, chia seeds, seeds and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Gently melt the coconut oil, cashew/almond butter and Natvia then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Tip this mixture into a lined 9x9in tin lined with greaseproof paper and press down evenly. Place in the fridge.
- Meanwhile melt the coconut oil, cashew butter and Natvia then whisk in the cacao or cocoa powder to form a smooth sauce.
- Pour over to cover then scatter over the cacao nibs. Return to the fridge and leave for at least 2 hours to set.
- When ready to serve, lift out of the tin/tub onto a chopping board and cut into about 12 pieces. Enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection