Recipe by Fitness Forster.
This delicious loaf is filled with mouthwatering dark chocolate and an irresistible combination of nuts. Why say no?
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 45 minutes
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 0.75 cup Natvia
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 cup No-added-sugar dark chocolate chunks
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Centigrade and grease/line a medium sized loaf tin.
- Mix flour, Natvia, salt and baking powder in a bowl. Add egg and milk; mix. Now add vanilla, coconut and chocolate chunks and stir well.
- Pour into your loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool completely before serving. Serve with lots of peanut butter!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection