You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Pinch of salt
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
For the cake:
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
3/4 Cup Natvia
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 Cup Frozen Raspberries
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp Natvia
For the icing:
1/3 Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
2 tbsp Natvia
- Place frozen raspberries in a saucepan and heat it with water. When they melt and start to break down, add the 1 tbsp of Natvia and stir. Once mixture has thickened, remove from the heat and let cool.
- Mix the coconut oil and 3/4 cup Natvia and begin beating mixture in seperate bowl.
- Add one egg and beat until fluffy. Also sprinkle just a touch of flour to avoid splitting if desired.
- Add second egg and continue beating.
- Add third egg and also continue beating.
- Add vanilla extract and continue to beat mixture.
- Add 1 Cup Almond Flour, 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder, 1 tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Stir mixture until evenly combined.
- Add Raspberry mixture to cake mixture and stir.
- Spread combined mixture into a cake tin and level out spaces by raising and dropping the cake tin a few times gently.
- Bake in oven for 30 - 35min at 220°C
- Melt 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate
- Combine with 300ml Cream
- Add 2 tbsp Natvia
- Stir and combine - and spread over finished cake.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection