- For the Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Oat flour
- 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp/21g/0.7 oz Natvia
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp/20g/0.7 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 each egg
- 1/4 cup/60ml/2oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Dried rose petals
- For the Chocolate Sauce:
- 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Cacao Powder
- 4-5 tsp Hot water
- 1/2 tsp Melted coconut oil optional
- 1 1/2 tsp Natvia
- Sift together oat flour, coconut flour, Natvia, and baking powder.
- Mix in yogurt, vanilla, egg and milk. Set batter aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat waffle iron according to instructions. When the waffle is heated, mix rose petals into the batter
- Spray waffle iron well with non-stick spray and cook waffles in batches until the batter is used up.
- Mix together cacao powder and 1½ tsp Natvia. Add water one teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached – add coconut oil for a glossier and richer sauce
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over waffles and garnish with rose petals. Serve immediately.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection