This Jaffa Cake is not just delicious, but it’s diabetic-friendly too! Serve up a slice of our easy to make, Jaffa Cake!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 2.5 cups Self-raising flour
- Zest of 1 orange
- 0.75 cup Natvia
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1.25 cups Milk
- 1 Egg
- 100 g Sugar-free chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the flour, zest and Natvia in a bowl.
- Add the butter, milk and egg. Whisk to combine. Pour into a greased and lined 20cm cake tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Stand to cool for about 5 minutes before moving the cake from the tin to a wire rack to cool.
- Combine the milk with the melted chocolate and then slather on the cake. Decorate with orange zest and slices of orange
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection