What’s better than chocolate cookies? Double chocolate cookies! Especially when they are deliciously chewy and sugar free.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 24
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cook: 12-15 minutes
- 1/2 cup/125g/8.4 oz Butter room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups/450g/15.8 oz Natvia
- 5 each Eggs
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups/360g/12.6 oz Dark chocolate chips sugar free if desired
- 1 1/4 cup/112g/4 oz Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups/300g/10.5 oz All purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy and then add Natvia and Mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, salt, flour, and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Scoop tbsp size balls onto prepared pans and bake for 10-15 minutes until set.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection