Who could say no to pancakes? We couldn’t and we wouldn’t want to with this Double Chocolate Pancake recipe!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cacao
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 3 tablespoons Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Zero added sugar Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to create a smooth and runny batter.
- Pre-heat a pan with a little coconut oil in over a medium heat. Pour roughly around 3 Tbsp. of the mixture into the pan to create one pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side until the edges start to brown and small bubbles start to come through the pancake.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. �Repeat until all pancake mixture is gone.
- Serve immediately with toppings of your choice!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection