It doesn’t get more decadent than this! These Red Velvet Cupcakes are rich and full of flavour – definitely not shy on the sweetness! Not to worry though, they’re still sugar-free!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- ½ cup Unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- ½ tsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp red food coloring
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tsp Du Chocolat
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Natvia
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan butter or regular butter room temperature
- 1 ½ cups Natvia blitzed
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180°C and line 8 cupcakes cups with liners.
- Mix together the milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- Mix together the Du Chocolat, vanilla extract, and white vinegar and set aside.
- Whisk egg until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add vegetable oil, white vinegar, and milk mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Add the red food coloring mixture and mix until combined.
- Divide between cupcake liners and bake for 12-16 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Icing: Paddle butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia Icing Mix and mix for 2-3 minute until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and milk and mix for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Pipe or spread onto cooled cupcakes. If there is extra then store in refrigerator for up to a week.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection