- 1 each Banana
- 1 each egg
- 1/4 cup/30g/1oz Barley Flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Start by mashing your banana on a flat surface until no lumps remain.
- In a mixing bowl, beat your egg and add in your banana. Whisk together using a fork.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and mix using a fork until just combined.
- Heat your pan and grease with a little bit of coconut oil or oil of choice. Once your pan is hot, turn heat to low and drop the batter by spoonfuls onto your pan.
- Flip when the bubbles have popped and the top appears dry. About 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection