Recipe by SpamellaB
Try this easy and healthy, protein-packed blueberry and vanilla pot! Its made with silken tofu which us high in protein! Perfect for breakfast or when you need a pick-me-up snack.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Chill: 1 hour
- 350 g Silken Tofu
- 60 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 Vanilla pod, beans scraped out
- 150 g Frozen blueberries
- You could use other berries such as raspberries or cherries.
- Add 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder to the silken tofu mixture and blend for a chocolate version.
- Can be made ahead and kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Place the silken tofu, 50g of the Natvia and vanilla into a blender and whizz up until thick and smooth.
- Divide between two individual dessert pots and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place the blueberries and remaining Natvia in a small pan. Simmer for 10 minutes until the blueberries are soft and a light syrup has formed. Allow to cool.
- Spoon over some of the blueberry compote on top of each pot once cooled and drizzle over remaining syrup.
- Either serve straight away or allow the blueberries to chill for a bit longer in the fridge - and enjoy!
|Carbs (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g) ||Energy (kJ)||Calories|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection